1. I talked to the girl car had broken down in front of the shop.
2. Mr Richards, is a taxi driver, lives on the corner.
3. We often visit our aunt in Norwich is in East Anglia.
4. This is the girl comes from Spain.
5. That's Peter, the boy has just arrived at the airport.
6. Thank you very much for your e-mail was very interesting.
7. The man, father is a professor, forgot his umbrella.
8. The children, shouted in the street, are not from our school.
9. The car, driver is a young man, is from Ireland.
10. What did you do with the money your mother lent you?
1. This is the boy had an accident.
2. Yesterday I saw a car was really old.
3. Mandy is the girl I met on Friday.
4. I haven't seen Frank, brother is five, for a long time now.
5. The robber stole the car the lady parked in front of the supermarket.
6. This is the man house is on fire.
7. Can I talk to the girl is sitting on the bench?
8. The book you gave me is great.
9. She likes hamburgers are hot.
10. Bill Clinton, was President of the USA, has only one daughter.